Welcome back to another year of fun and learning in the Languages class. We will continue to explore Latin this year and I am very excited to work with each one of our students. Please make sure everything for my class is clearly marked with your child’s name (please mark the folder on the top left inside the folder).
- 1 Painting Apron or old shirt**
- Ticonderoga Pencils (30ct)
- 4 Paper Mate Pink Pearly Erasers
- 1 9 x 12 Sketchbook**
- 1 Box Colored Pencil (at least 24ct)
- 1 24ct Box Sharpie Fine Point Markers (most traditional size)
- 1 Fiscar Scissors
- 2 4oz Bottles Elmer’s All Purpose School Liquid Glue
- 2 24 x 36 Poster Boards (Color of your choice, will be used for portfolio) **
**All materials with asterisk are required for new and returning students. Returning students may use their other supplies from last year.
Bridges Academy, Inc admits students of any race, color, national, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accord or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, loan programs, athletics, and other school administered programs.
Copyright © 2020 Education School MP Template - All Rights Reserved.